Thinking of Teaching is having a linky party in anticipation of the Book Whisperer read along. On her blog she introduces us to the author, Donalyn Miller, and gives us a chance to answer the same questions so we can all get to know each other better. Here are my answers:
1) What is your favourite book (or series) from childhood?
I loved the Babar and Magic School Bus books and TV shows when I was little.
2) What is your favourite book (or series) now?
I enjoy reading Judy Moody, Magic Tree House, and Geronimo Stilton books to students. The Shack by William P. Young is one of my favorite books.
3) What is your opinion of e-readers?
I think they’re great and I would love to have one.
4) Finish this sentence: “On Sundays I like to…”
Relax and watch bad TV with my hubby.
5) Describe yourself in 5 words!
loving, kind, friendly, out-going, driven
6) Hardcover or paperback? Why?
Paperback- it’s easier to carry around and store.
7) Coffee or Tea?