My 7 Favorite Things (Persnickety Pickles Linky Party!)
This is my first linky party since creating my blog a couple of weeks ago and I hope it will introduce me to the teacher blogging world as well as generate some followers. 7 of my favorite things are:
1. My Hubby <3: I am newly married (2.19.11) to my favorite person and the most handsome man I have ever met…he definitely takes place no. 1.
2. My Family: Mi madre, abuela, 5 sisters, nephews, neices, Barker & especially my love Bella
3. My Church: Victory Christian Ministries International (VCMI) with Pastors Tony & Cynthia Brazelton- the best pastors in the world!
4. My (old) iPhone: My beloved iPhone and I were forced to part ways when I had to switch to Sprint after getting married. However, I still have it and use it… it’s amazing!
5. CHIPOTLE!!: My hubby and I had our first date at chipotle and yes, we even got some on our wedding night. We LOVE it!
6. Target: Not only do I enjoy target fashions and decor, but their dollar spot has been the source of soo many materials for my classroom. I am constantly finding things in the dollar spot I can use for my class…it is fabulous! (Don’t even get me started on the dollar tree!)
7. Carnival Cruises: My husband and I took a carnival cruise to the Bahamas for our honeymoon and we got hooked! We started planning out next cruise as soon as we got back and I can’t wait to go…there is always something to do!
Thanks for stopping by and reading about 7 of my favorite things, now you know me a lot better! Hope to see you back here. Enjoy!
How addicted are you to blogging?! I LOVE it! I just read your bio—your first classroom in the fall! Aren't you SO ready to shop?! Advice: do NOT go crazy! It's so easy because you start out with nothing. Buy the basics- alphabet, numberline, etc….then add to it as the year goes on!
Congratulations on your new classroom and your marriage – you look beautiful!! I stumbled on your blog when indulging my constant travel-lust: I'd have to say we're alike in your 7th favorite thing! How amazing are Carnival Cruises?! I can't tell if my favorite thing is the food, the activities, the shopping, or the spas! I suppose I'll just have to plan another trip to find out – you know, for research purposes! 😛 Lucky you – you'll have summers off to go on all sorts of fun cruise trips!